This Page

has been moved to new address

Car boots and leopard and capes, oh my!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mrs Bossa Does the Do: Car boots and leopard and capes, oh my!

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Car boots and leopard and capes, oh my!

Cape - vintage, skirt-that-was-a-dress - Peacocks

Velvet cape - vintage
Cardigan - vintage, Skirt - M&S, Shoes - car boot sale
Bag - car boot sale
Nice heels.
Leopard coat - vintage, Trousers - Uniqlo
Jacket - Warehouse, Camisole - vintage
Bag - car boot sale.
Belt - car boot sale

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 1 September 2010 at 20:51 , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

I die!!!!!!!
Love everything!!!!

 
At 2 September 2010 at 09:34 , Blogger Pearl Westwood said...

What a great stash for A/W, I am in love with the red cape!! x

 
At 2 September 2010 at 12:55 , Blogger Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Love the red cape and belt. And your recent listens are fab too - Pink Floyd and Neil Young!

 
At 2 September 2010 at 17:13 , Anonymous Emily - Stylish Distractions said...

LOVE the leopard coat and the velvet cape!

Emily

http://stylishdistractions.blogspot.com

 
At 4 September 2010 at 04:04 , Blogger devilishlypleasurable said...

that belt is a vision! and the pattern on the heels is amazing. . great finds!

and no, i haven't bought any burnt orange items *yet*-- am just worried i might buy more than one at a time, when i am supposed to be keeping the money to move. although, who knows! :)

 
At 4 September 2010 at 14:33 , Blogger Pearl Westwood said...

I wasnt going to go to the vintage sale - I really dont have any room for more cloths, but I had to go into town and I could hardly walk past without a peep! Its pretty good, especially for boots and coats xx

 
At 8 September 2010 at 07:34 , Anonymous Filipa said...

This post is great!I love M&S leopard print skirt with navy cardigan, it looks so good together! And the last outfit looks so great too!

 
At 8 September 2010 at 21:27 , Blogger vint junky said...

I'm having serious cape envy right now!

 
At 18 October 2010 at 15:51 , Blogger Ife' said...

love all your fabulous colors!!!! great blog. I'm a member of the Friend Fridays group. I am so glad to be a part of it because I've founds so many great blogs :)

 
At 16 November 2010 at 01:48 , Anonymous SM度チェッカー said...

SMって最初は抵抗有る方が多いと思いますが、新しい自分を見付ける入門にまず、SM度チェッカーで自分に合うSMプレーを探しませんか?ここから新しい可能性が広がりますよ

 
At 18 November 2010 at 11:56 , Anonymous Charlotte said...

Such cute outfits, I love how you've dressed up a pair of casual trousers with heels and a fur coat to make the overall look quite glamorous - good work :)

 
At 5 January 2011 at 02:19 , Anonymous 出逢い said...

新年を寂しく過ごしている方に必見。まだ間に合う出逢いのサイトです。冬休み後半の思い出作りに異性と過ごしませんか?今から始まる異性との新たな関係を築き、一年の初めを良い思い出に変えましょう

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home