This Page

has been moved to new address

Lust for leather.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mrs Bossa Does the Do: Lust for leather.

Saturday, 21 August 2010

Lust for leather.

Was doing some electronic flipping through the Reiss 1971 Lookbook, when these luscious beauties caught my eye:
You feeling that Isabel Marant vibe too...?!


Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 21 August 2010 at 19:42 , Anonymous KB said...

Really would love some leather trousers, but my legs are forever changing shape (my muscles expand more than the average if I run for a bus). And I've never seen a pair for 5"2 chicken legs - they'd need to be cropped and me in big tall shoes, to the ankle would look very silly. Would still get some with the right cut.

 
At 21 August 2010 at 21:49 , Blogger Style At Every Age said...

I love the Reiss stuff this season.

 
At 22 August 2010 at 13:11 , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Oh yes! v. Mdm Marant
do they do them in red?

 
At 23 August 2010 at 10:31 , Blogger Make Do Style said...

YEP!

 
At 23 August 2010 at 15:57 , Blogger devilishlypleasurable said...

oh, i love the reiss 1971 range!

 
At 23 August 2010 at 18:55 , Blogger VIPXO said...

Thanks for the formspring! :) Be great if you could follow me too xo

 
At 24 August 2010 at 10:16 , Blogger Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Love them love them love them! But I'm afraid, though I have long legs, my thunder thighs just couldn't pull this look off.

 
At 24 August 2010 at 23:11 , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Skinny leathers are definitely on my list!

♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

 
At 27 August 2010 at 01:02 , Blogger Cava Charlotte said...

I am COMPLETELY getting that Isabel Marant vibe... although I bet I can't afford these either!!

Charlotte xx

The Style Rail

See my Vogue street style shortlist profile HERE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home