This Page

has been moved to new address

Er, I think I've gone off Steven Meisel...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mrs Bossa Does the Do: Er, I think I've gone off Steven Meisel...

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Er, I think I've gone off Steven Meisel...


All this talk of Meisel's 'Oil and Water' shoot for Vogue Italia reminded me of his equally tasteful shots from the Louis Vuitton S/S 10 campaign.

Images from Nitrolicious.com
According to My Fashion Life, Marc Jacobs described the shoot thus: Doves were flying, the atmosphere was sexy and magical, and the result is a set of images that are desirable, colorful, whimsical and, of course, luxurious.”

Well, heaven knows, Mr Jacobs - nothing says sexy and magical like a girl lying murdered in a wood.  

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 24 August 2010 at 19:46 , Blogger Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Marc Jacobs has a seriously dysfunctional taste level.

 
At 25 August 2010 at 01:47 , Blogger QuiteQuaint said...

haha i really like these images, are they supposed to be murdered? or having a kip? x

 
At 25 August 2010 at 09:39 , Blogger Lynne Miles said...

This post makes me fall in love with you a little!

 
At 25 August 2010 at 11:18 , Blogger Make Do Style said...

Love your take! And yes the dress is altered will do a post on it and I hope to give it an airing tonight but would you know it, it is going to chuck it down in London town!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home