This Page

has been moved to new address

Is there gold in them there hills?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mrs Bossa Does the Do: Is there gold in them there hills?

Saturday, 31 July 2010

Is there gold in them there hills?

I know A/W fashion is supposed to be all about minimalism, and pared-down chic...but is it wrong to reallly really want some gold trousers...?


(Images of Balmain A/W and Rochas A/W courtesy of Style.com)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 31 July 2010 at 23:51 , Blogger Meandering Mother said...

My god, how ballsy would you have to be to wear gold trousers?! Think i'll stick with my jeans!

 
At 2 August 2010 at 13:38 , Blogger Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

I would certainly wear gold trousers! I love the sequin pair at the top

 
At 17 August 2010 at 20:58 , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

is it wrong to reallly really want some gold trousers...?

No. Perfectly reasonable.
Minimalism = bit boring really.
Gold trousers rock!

Nice blog!

 
At 20 August 2010 at 00:03 , Blogger Emily said...

I really liked Balmain this season, too! And your shoe post above was fantastic!

Emily

Http://stylishdistractions.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home