This Page

has been moved to new address

"Cordelia was a fluent verse-speaker", or, My Claim to Fame.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mrs Bossa Does the Do: "Cordelia was a fluent verse-speaker", or, My Claim to Fame.

Monday, 26 July 2010

"Cordelia was a fluent verse-speaker", or, My Claim to Fame.

I was rooting around for something much more important, and happened upon my souvenir copy of Amateur Stage. I don't know how I got on the cover, but I do wish my hair still looked all tumbling and romantic. 

 
Mine was the most demure of the costumes - well I was 18 - but I don't think I could've pulled off Regan's lycra leggings (quite literally, I should think). That's my dad in the stocks! Should've taken advantage of that...

 with my dear friend Tim.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 27 July 2010 at 10:59 , Blogger Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Hehe, you do look rather fab - what a fantastic dress!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home