This Page

has been moved to new address

Hot Boots for a Cold Day.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mrs Bossa Does the Do: Hot Boots for a Cold Day.

Sunday, 29 August 2010

Hot Boots for a Cold Day.


Ladies....have you been introduced to these seriously fine boots...?

TopShop, on InStyle.com

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 29 August 2010 at 17:09 , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Crappy weather down here in London too - washed out my plans to go vintage clothes shopping - online shopping however I can do! Red boots mmmmm....

 
At 29 August 2010 at 17:14 , Blogger Make Do Style said...

I'd love 'em but wouldn't be able to walk in them.

 
At 29 August 2010 at 18:30 , Blogger devilishlypleasurable said...

what burnt orange beauties. . am quite impressed with TopShop for this! i passed by the store briefly the other day and found their Wisteria wedges which i thought were quite beautiful, but this one takes the cake. i might start needing a burnt orange bag and coat to go with them though .

 
At 30 August 2010 at 23:12 , Blogger Lisa said...

Oohh they're totally hot! Gah we don't have a Topshop in Vancouver, but I will be going to NYC and it's a must-stop for me while I'm there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home