This Page

has been moved to new address

Ah, THAT'S where the socks got to!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mrs Bossa Does the Do: Ah, THAT'S where the socks got to!

Thursday, 22 July 2010

Ah, THAT'S where the socks got to!


I almost groaned with pleasure when I saw these boots by Erdem:


Mr Bossa said the other day that my style is "half classy, half tacky", and looking at these I suppose he's right.  I can't even pretend that these Sportmax boots are more sophisticated - well, I could, if they weren't being worn with grey school socks - as predicted.




If I find some equally stunning but more affordable boots on the high street, I shall take it as a Sign from The Universe.



Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 24 July 2010 at 18:43 , Blogger Le Temps d'M said...

I like the second shoes ;)

 
At 25 July 2010 at 14:01 , Blogger Pearl Westwood said...

Those socks with the nude toe are such a good idea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home