This Page

has been moved to new address

How cool is your mum?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mrs Bossa Does the Do: How cool is your mum?

Monday, 12 July 2010

How cool is your mum?

Found this old photo today. Get with it, people - I've been wearing playsuits for yonks.

According to Hadley Freeman (and various other sources, it has to be said), we're all going to be dressing like our mothers for the next few months. So I had another look at this old favourite:

Soft cream poloneck, silk scarf and a tweedy skirt? 
My mum's a dude.

How cool was yours?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12 July 2010 at 23:34 , Blogger Meandering Mother said...

Does that mean I'm going to have to get a scary perm and start wearing something that looks like it was made from curtains? And not in a retro Maria Von Trapp way....

 
At 13 July 2010 at 07:38 , Anonymous Clare Dozy Dawes said...

see now my mum wore liquorice allsort machine knitted sweaters and also had said scary perm and Deidre Barlow glasses. my mum was SO not cool.....

 
At 28 July 2010 at 03:09 , Blogger ecclestone said...

Now then Mrs B.

I think you should get your Mum on here:

http://myparentswereawesome.tumblr.com/

Check it out, it's smart!

xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home