This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit Post: the Jumpsuit Edition.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mrs Bossa Does the Do: Outfit Post: the Jumpsuit Edition.

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Outfit Post: the Jumpsuit Edition.

Boosted by your advice and words of confidence, I braved the jumpsuit last night to my mother's birthday meal. Arm-modesty prevailed; I flung over a loose knit in a pale mango, belted up and donned some gold wedges (that's as close as I get to bling, I'm afraid). I may have ended up looking a little tamer than some of you might have wished, but I did feel classy - no mean feat when you're wearing an outfit with a snakeskin print and a drop-crotch.


So, as requested, here is a quick outfit post for your delectation. I also managed to get a shot in of my wine glass, which was almost the size of my head - another impressive achievement.


DP knit, Topshop jumpsuit, New Look belt and wedges


Shoe shots:






On a side note, I have to say, I was impressed with New Look's wedges selection. My mum's were quite nice, too:





I have to say - now I've bitten the bullet I'm looking forward to trying your more 'edgy' suggestions. Ideally I'd like to wear it with a silk orange blazer, a topknot and spike heels, but we'll see...


The question is...did I get away with it?
And have you stepped out of your comfort zone lately?




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home