This Page

has been moved to new address

How Would You Wear...a Printed Jumpsuit?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mrs Bossa Does the Do: How Would You Wear...a Printed Jumpsuit?

Monday, 25 April 2011

How Would You Wear...a Printed Jumpsuit?

Oops, I did it again. 

It happens occasionally - I'm browsing for a perfectly practical item of clothing and I leave the shop with something über-trendy. This time the practical item was a pencil skirt. And the envelope-pushing item was a snakeskin-print jumpsuit. I know, I know.




I blame you. Or at least the blog. It was exactly the same with the velvet harem pants - being around fashion lovers can make us do crazy things, prompt us to get wild with our purchases. Don't get me wrong, I think the jumpsuit is fabulous...but when I look at it, hanging on my bedroom door, I just wonder how the hell I'm going to get away with putting it on me, not least because it requires me to show my arms - the thought of which makes me want to live in a kaftan.



According to InStyle, I should be wearing it like so - all clashing prints and multiple bangles - but I don't think that's my bag. :

Nice shoes though.
So, as with the velvet harems, I turn to you, dear friends, and ask: 

How would you wear a snakeskin jumpsuit? 
Have you made any out-of-character purchases lately?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home