This Page

has been moved to new address

If I had £200 to spend on ankle boots, and £380 to spend on a big green ring...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mrs Bossa Does the Do: If I had £200 to spend on ankle boots, and £380 to spend on a big green ring...

Monday, 7 June 2010

If I had £200 to spend on ankle boots, and £380 to spend on a big green ring...


Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 7 June 2010 at 18:47 , Blogger KB said...

Fit Shoes! I have one of those Heart pendants - part of my SATC2 outfit. That t-shirt's cutemo.

 
At 14 June 2010 at 10:18 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooo so pretty but soooo expensive

http://brightgreenlaces.com

 
At 14 June 2010 at 10:21 , Blogger Make Do Style said...

Hi - there should be some skinny chinos in Gap still but sometimes the stock goes just like that. If not try H&M and Zara, although sales start soon if not now.

I'll be in Manchester on July 8th
http://www.findyourmespot.com/scripts/showAvailability.php?locationId=400624

 
At 14 June 2010 at 15:45 , Blogger vint junky said...

That coat!!! I want it now! Beautiful ;)

xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home