This Page

has been moved to new address

The One Where Mrs B Turns 30!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mrs Bossa Does the Do: The One Where Mrs B Turns 30!

Sunday, 16 January 2011

The One Where Mrs B Turns 30!

I've had a blog-free week, as I've been bracing myself for the end of my twenties and reaching the Big Three Oh. I'm glad to be here.



I've been pondering over the larger questions of life, such as: 'Where can I buy an embellished mini dress?' and 'Can I get away with playing Big Band tunes at my party next week?' You know how it is.

Anyhow, I've found The Dress, and have rather cheekily and unnecessarily bought some shoes to keep the dress company...and I'll make sure I share an odd carefully-selected photo next week.


Very fancy dress...

...but very low-key shoes.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend...

Love Mrs B xxx

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 20 January 2011 at 19:22 , Blogger loveandpeaceF said...

ahh, I LOVE that dress and the shoes!! Congratulations on the big 3-0 :)

- www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home