This Page

has been moved to new address

Faith, hope and charity...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Mrs Bossa Does the Do: Faith, hope and charity...

Sunday, 9 May 2010

Faith, hope and charity...

Whoever said it was 'grim up north' was probably talking about Edgeley, Stockport. I speak as someone who lives there. However: I have found a couple of gems in one of the charity shops, namely the one where I found these Kurt Geiger beauties:



Vintage floral maxi-dress:



Vintage silk Jaeger pussybow blouse:



Vintage tea dress:


This last one is quite dull, I admit - but that's where a hot pair of heels comes in handy.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 15 June 2010 at 21:03 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My best friend at school lived in Edgeley! The blouse and maxi dress are absolutely beautiful, well done for finding them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home